Skip to content
Meyer Lemon Mascarpone Custard
- Break gelatin sheets in half and place in a small bowl with water to soak. Soak until the gelatin is soft.
- Place bowl over a burner on low to quickly melt gelatin. (You can also do this in a plastic measuring cup in the microwave).
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl whisk the remaining ingredients together with the melted gelatin and place bowl over a pan of simmering water. Whisk mixture until it is smooth and hot.
- Ladle 6 fluid ounces in each glass custard dish.
- Place custards on half sheet pans and cover with plastic wrap – be sure not to let the wrap touch the top of custards.
- Refrigerate overnight or a minimum of 12 hours before serving.
Assembly and Plating
- Ladle the Lemon Syrup onto a large plate or shallow bowl.
- Dip custard cup in HOT water. Run knife around sides to loosen.
- Firmly hit custard out onto a spatula, transfer to plate.
- Scatter with berries and garnish.