Skip to content
- Combine flour, lemon zest, salt, pepper, coriander thyme and mint in large bowl.
- Mix eggs and milk in medium bowl and add slowly to dry ingredients until smooth. Mixture should be very thick and doughy.
- Place spaetzle dough into a pastry bag and allow to rest in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
- Heat 2 quarts of water over medium high heat until gently simmering.
- Extrude spaetzle dough, cutting into 1-inch long pieces, into simmering water. Cook for 2-3 minutes or until firm when pinched.
- Remove spaetzle with colander and cool in ice water until chilled.