Skip to content
Ahi Tuna & Daikon Salad
- Cut tuna loin into logs and season with kosher salt and black pepper.
- Sear tuna on all four sides in a large pan or grill over high heat until desired level of doneness.
- Chill tuna and slice into ½ inch thick medallions.
- Combine daikon, shiso leaves and olive oil in a medium bowl.
Lemon & Apple-Mustard Sauce
- Combine all ingredients in a medium bowl, mixing thoroughly.
- Chill for 2 hours.
Assembly and Plating
- Arrange tuna medallions on a platter.
- Drizzle with spoonful of the lemon & apple-mustard sauce.
- Top with a small pinch of the daikon salad and sprinkle with lemon zest.