Skip to content
Herb Marinated Chicken
- Mix herbs, salt and pepper together well.
- Divide among chickens, coating well.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight.
Sunkist Meyer Lemon Vinaigrette
- Zest Meyer lemon with a peeler. Blanch zest 3 minutes, then mince. Cut the pith from the lemons, slice and remove all seeds.
- Place blanched lemon zest, cut lemons, garlic and water in a small saucepan. Cook until almost dry.
- Process to a puree. Cool.
- In a large bowl whisk together the lemon puree, vinegar, salt and pepper.
- Whisk in the oil to emulsify.
- Refrigerate until ready to use.
Sunkist Citrus Grilled Radicchio
- Combine the lemon juice, zest, and olive oil, salt and pepper and mix well.
- Pour over prepped radicchio and gently coat with the marinade. Marinate at least 30 minutes before grilling.
- Grill radicchio until tender.
- Drizzle with Saba or balsamic glaze just before serving.
Assembly and Plating
- Per order, add the olive oil and sear chicken skin side down in a very hot pan.
- Without turning the chicken, place the whole pan in a pre-heated 475° oven. Bake for about 15 minutes or until done.
- Remove chicken, keep warm, and allow to rest before serving.
- Place 1 1/2 ounces of lemon vinaigrette in the center of the plate.
- Place the radicchio to the side of the plate.
- Lay the chicken skin side up onto the vinaigrette, up against the radicchio.
- Drizzle with additional vinaigrette.
- Scatter with roasted garlic and parsley.